Tuesday 7 April 2015

WIWT. OOTD.

An OOTD, WIWT, me in clothes post! Encouraged by the Brighton Etsy Team members I have decided to do my first outfit post...







My wonderful sister took the photos for me and I'm not sure who will take my next ones without laughing at me!

I was visiting my family and we were off out for lunch, not that that made much difference to what I have chosen to wear as this is probably my favourite dress at the moment and I nearly always wear my Nikes unless I have to wear "grown up" shoes.

Please ignore the yellow-y tinge to my hair, I dyed it fluro yellow and this is the remains as I wait for it to wash out properly! Brassy is Chic.

Trainers | Nike Air Force 1
Dress | Lazy Oaf
Tights | American Apparel
Necklace | designosaur (obvs)
Clutch | ASOS (present from Toby, thanks Toby! - I'm not going to link it cos I'm not going to look it up, cos that's rude.)

Rings [L - R]

Green Glass | Partially Obscured
Silver confetti cloud | Pylones
FUN | Lazy Oaf
White "milky" rectangle | Plyones

Heart Spin the Bottle | Me and Zena
Lilac Unicorn | designosaur
Gold Zig Zag | River Island
Pyrate Gold Ring | (Amelia bought me this from Renegade Craft Fair, I can't remember the brand, if anybody recognises it please let me know!)

Do you like seeing what I wear? How I style my designosaur? I hope so as I have set myself the task of 4 more of these outfit posts to achieve my NYR!

ROAR!

Karli

No comments: