Saturday 28 June 2014

We are TV stars!

Time is running away with me!

These last few months have been CRAZY BUSY! Jacques and I have been off here, there and everywhere doing a million and twenty different things... which means I have completely failed at blogging* :S

So over the coming weeks we have lots to catch up on, but I'm going to start with a BIGGY!

WE ARE IN THE ETSY UK ADVERT!

If you follow us on facebook, twitter or instagram you will definitely know this by now!

The advert was aired for the first time a couple of weeks ago. If you haven't seen it already, here it is!


We are the opening shot, leaping away (to go and kiss - according to the director! #vom) 

We weren't allowed to share our experiences until now, so expect another post about the people we met and the things we saw!

Do you like the advert? 

ROAR!




*If you guys are still reading my blog, give me a shout out in the comments!

No comments: